Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6898 times
A flavoursome Spinach moroho typically contains chopped spinach and onions which are cooked in oil and flavoured with salt, red chillies and spices. Enjoy as side dish with breads of choice.
- Chopped spinach and boiled in the patila with 2 cup of water.
- Add the sliced onion and tomatoes in spinach .
- Then add the red chilli powder (make paste whole chilli,ginger,papreca)and add in the spinach.
- Add the margin and salt to tast and cover the patila cooked 10min.
- Serve hot as a side dish.
This recipe was contributed by r_patel on 17 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.