Spinach with Ground Nuts
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2986 times
Laden with the combined goodness of iron rich spinach and heart friendly nuts, the Spinach with ground nuts is an easy nutritious and delicious vegetable recipe. The spinach puree is mixed with a ground nut paste and then relished with boiled rice.
- Boil water in a sauceoan
- Pound groundnuts along with chillies in a mortar
- Add salt and ajinomoto to make a fine paste (you may add few drops of water)
- Thoroughly wash and cut spinach
- Once the water is completely boiled mix spinach and cover the saucepan
- Let it boil for 3 - 4 min or until the spinach is soft
- Drain spinach and mix well with the groundnuts paste
- Its ready to be eaten with white boiled rice
This recipe was contributed by Nuhadmoghal on 27 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.