Spinach and Mushroom Pasta
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2504 times
A very simple and healthy pasta...
- Put 4 cups of water, salt, oil to boil.
- Add the paste and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Remove from the flame, cool and open and drain. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, spinach and seasonings and mix well.
- Add the potatoes, milk and cheese, mix well and cook till it turns thick and saucy.
- Add the pasta and toss well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.