Spinach and Mango Soup
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 3012 times
A delicious green tangy soup!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the besan and saute for 5 minutes Keep aside to cool.
- In another deep pan, put the stock and bring to boil.
- Add the besan and whisk well and boil for 5 minutes.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds, red chillies and garam masala and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute till spinach turns soft.
- Add the stock-besan mixture and salt and mix well.
- Add the raw mnagoes and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 21 Dec 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.