Spinach and Mango Shorba
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2466 times
A delicious soup with a unique combination of spinach and mangoes.
- Wash the spinach thoroughly in water and cut into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a pan and dry roast the besan till it gives a nice aroma. Keep aside to cool.
- Take the vegetable stock and heat it up till it is warm.
- Add the besan, mix well and boil for some time.
- Heat the ghee and add the cumin seeds, dried chillies and the garam masala and saute for some time.
- Add the spinach and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and salt and mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the mangoes and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 16 May 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.