Spinach and Macaroni Curry
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8077 times
Get ready to devour the amazing combination of boiled macaroni with a spicy healthy spinach curry in the spinach and macaroni curry. Relish the curry as a side dish with a bowl of soup.
- Combine the ginger, green chillie and tomato and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Coarsely grind the fennel seeds and pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the prepared tomato paste, fennel seeds powder and mix well. Saute till the mixture leaves oil from the sides.
- Add the spinach puree, salt, turmeric , chilli powder, dhania powder, kasuri methi and mix well.
- Add little water and when it boils, add the macaroni and boil once.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sreejanair on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.