Spinach and Corn Soup
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33929 times
Spinach and Corn Soup is very delicious, creamy and wholesome, mildly flavoured with garlic and pepper. You can also add some oregano to the soup for some great taste and aroma.
- Wash the spinach leaves well.
- Heat 3 cups of water in a deep pan, add the spinach, corn, salt and sugar and let it boil for 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled blend the spinach and corn mixture along with all the water in a mixer.
- Heat a pan and add butter, once it melts add the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the onion paste and sauté again for 2 minutes.
- Add the pureed spinach and corn, mix well and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- To thicken the soup mix some wheat flour with the a tablespoon of the boiling soup in a cup and add to the soup.
- Add salt and pepper to the boiling soup, mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by meetachablani on 07 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.