Spinach and Carrot Rice
This recipe has been viewed 1661 times
* 1/2 cup uncooked rice makes approximately 2 cups cooked rice.
- Heat the butter and add the cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, and the onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and spinach and saute for another minute.
- Add the rice, seasoning cube, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup of water and mix well.
- Cook on a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes till the moisture evaporates.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by usausthad on 06 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.