by BETHICA DAS
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1851 times
Spinach leaves smeared with masala and steamed. Can be had as it is or can be deep fried. A good appetizer or an evening snack with tea/coffee.
- Combine the green chillies, garlic, ginger and coriander and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add To the remaining ingredients, except spinach and oil and mix well.
- Add enough water if the mix turns out to be too dry. Make into a thick paste.
- Take a spinach leaf and spread some paste over it.
- Keep a second leaf over it and repeat process with 2-3 more leaves.
- Roll it and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and cut into pieces and deep fry them in hot oil to golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 04 Jul 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.