Spinach Spicy Rolls
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2676 times
Spinach spicy rolls are a perfect snack or tiffin options with spinach. Find many delicious and quick roll recipe, spinach recipe at tarladalal.com
- Cut the pastry sheets to 6cm in size.
- Add all the ingredients&fry them in 1½tbsp oil till spinach cooked(water shoul be evapourated).
- Place 1 tbsp above spinach mixture on the pastry sheet
- Roll as a mat,paste the two edges with adding water.
- Prepare all of pastry sheets in the same manner.
- Place them on baking tray,apply over little beaten egg.
- Bake them in the middle frame of the oven in 200¤c for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or gren chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.