Spinach Soup By sgambhir
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1166 times
Looking for easy and healthy soup recipe? The healthy and iron rich spinach soup is quick and delicious. Prepare the creamy spinach soup with spinach puree simmered with garlic, chillies and pepper powder. Discover more soup recipe at tarladala.com
- Blanch spinach in hot water. remove and refresh in cold water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add chopped onions and sauté. add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Puree together with boiled spinach.
- Make a thin white sauce by melting butter in a kadhai. then add maida and cook for 5-7 mins. slowly add the milk so that no lumps are formed.
- Add the spinach puree to this and bring it to a boil. add a little water if required.
- Correct seasonings and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.