Spinach Salad By mylvv
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1177 times
Salads are powerhouse of all the essential nutrients and are good for health. Spinach Salad is an easy salad recipe which can be prepared within minutes and served with any meal.
- Remove the thick stems from the spinach,wash the leaves quite well and chop them into small pieces
- Wash the cucumber,peel the skin and cut them into small pieces.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into thin wedges
- Mix all these in a serving salad bowl.
- Mix together grated chesse,grated onion,crushed garlic,salt and pepper and sprinkle over the top of the salad mix.
- Keep it in the fridge,chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by mylvv on 01 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.