Spinach Salad By ferooza
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1038 times
Spinach salad offers an iron rich salad recipe which works best for anemic and pregnant women. The steamed spinach leaves are added to the salad along with boiled pasta and assorted veggies.
- Wash and break spinach in to small bite size peices.use leaves only.
- Chop onions fine
- Roast peanuts in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes grind to a powder.
- Mix the above.
- Prepare seasoning.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds allow to crackle, add hing and turmeric, pour over green chillies.
- When seasoning is cool, add to the mixture of spinach and other ingredients, add salt and lime juice.
- Toss to mix.serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by ferooza on 09 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.