Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16750 times
A mix spinach,cheeses,onions,oregano,basil,salt and pepper filled between two sheet os ravioli pasta.
- Mix spinach,cheeses,onions,oregano,basil,salt and pepper to form a nice even mixture.
- Cut open ravioli fill in with mixture.
- Bring water to a boil and boil the ravioli''''s for about 2mins. they dont take too long
- Melt butter in a pan add garlic and fresh basil and pepper to that.
- Serve ravioli''''s with hot butter n garlic sauce.
- More cheese can also be shredded on top for flavor and look.
This recipe was contributed by purvis65 on 04 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.