Spinach Raita By vidyavi77
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3557 times
Spinach raita is a, easy raita or curd recipe with finely chopped spinach leaves(palak). The nutritious calcium rich spinach raita is tasty and cooling, a must try during summers or with biryanis.
- in a kadai heat oil and add mustard.
- when the mustard splutters add the cilli''s and the capsicum
- when the capsicum gets half cooked add the spinach and cook until the spinach gets completely cooked.
- Add coconut, coriander leaves and salt to taste and remove from fire.
- After the mixture gets cooled down add the curds and it is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by vidyavi77 on 13 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.