Spinach Raita By ppkamat
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4151 times
A healthy and a quick and tasty raita.it goes well with both veg and non veg dishes.
- Wash and cut spinach finely.
- For the seasoning heat oil in a pan allow mustard seeds to crackle ,asafotida,curry leaves and chillies broken into pieces.
- After they give out an aroma put spinach, salt and cover and cook till spinach is cooked.
- Cool the spinach and then add chat masala and curds and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by ppkamat on 11 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.