by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 1195 times
A different rabdi with spinach, green peas. Full of iron and calcium. It is good for children who do not eat spinach
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the spinach puree and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the milk and cook till it is reduced to half.
- Add the cornflour dissolved in milk and mix well.
- Add the mawa, sugar, mix well and cook till it becomes thick.
- Sprinkle the pistachio flakes on it.
- Serve hot garnished with green peas
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 08 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.