Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2236 times
Before placing the baking dishes in the oven check the temperature. do not place in lower heat.
- Mix dough ingredients;
- Knead for about 2-3 minutes by adding flour to until it doesn''t stick to the hands
- Separate into 3 equal parts
- Keep them aside
- Mix the filling ingredients
- Roll out the 3 dough balls - so that each one is a bit bigger than your baking pan (i use 8x12 in.) - the amount of dough, for that size will give you the right thickness
- Place the first layer on the greased pan, with ends hanging over the pan rim - add half the filling
- Follow on with the second dough layer -add the rest of the filling
- Finish off with the last dough layer using the third part of the dough.
- Fold the dough layers together
- Pluck a few holes, making sure you go through the second layer of dough
- Bake for 45 min. at 400f
This recipe was contributed by Sucheta on 29 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.