Spinach Orange Soup
Added to 135 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6944 times
An amazing combination of spinach with orange segments in this lip smacking spinach orange soup is quite a simple recipe. Find many healthy soup recipes at tarladalal.com
- Wash the spinach leaves and chop them finely.
- Peel the oranges and separate into segments.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. add onions and saute them for a minute.
- Add garlic and fry for another half a minute.
- Add the cloves and fry.
- Add the flour and stir for another 1/2 minute.
- Add oranges and spinach and then add 4 cups water.
- Add salt and pepper and boil for about 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool and put into a blender and blend.
- Adjust the salt and pepper before serving and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anita_waghmare on 10 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.