by Foodie #48100
This recipe has been viewed 2561 times
Baking time : 15 mins.
baking temperature : 200°c (400°f).
amt :174 gm calcium :294.0 mg cho :13.2 gm energy :278 kcal f.acid :74.2 mcg fat :20.8 gm fibre :0.7 gm iron :1.1 mg protein :8.3 gm vit a :3219.7 mcg vit c :25.8 mg
- Steam the spinach leaves for 5 minutes and squeeze out the water. keep it aisde for use in the tomato sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into small balls.
- Steam for 5 minutes. keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil, add the garlic and spring onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato pulp and cook till the sauce thickens.
- Add the chilli flakes, chilli powder, tomato purée, salt and ½ cup of water and bring to a boil (use the drained spinach liquid instead of water).
- Add the cream. mix well and keep aside.
- Place the dumplings in a baking dish.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200º c (400º f) for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.