Spinach Lasagne Triangles
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14128 times
A superb tasty g and appealing Spinach lasagne triangles can be prepared in an easy way at home. Simply place the lasagna strips with spinach and mushroom mixture as filling and wrap it up into a triangular shaped envelope. These lasagna triangles would then be served with spaghetti sauce as topping and grated cheese as garnishing. Bake the healthy lasagna with spinach mixture and serve hot.
- Wash spinach well .
- Drain heat oil in a pan cook onions,garlic, till golden brown .
- Add spinach ,mushroom and cook till done and all water is dried up
- Add salt pepper,cheese,and cook for 3 mins
- Add ricotta cheese and remove from fire .
- Take the stips line them up put heavy spoon full of sppinach mixture on one side and fold in to triangle like patti samosa and keep folding till you reach end of strip do same for all in a dish.
- add layer of sapgetti sauce and layer these peices and add a layer of spagetti sauce again and cook in oven for 25 mins
- Garnish with grated cheese if you want on top
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.