Spinach Gnocchi with Mango and Green Onion Salsa
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 162 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16415 times
This dish can be served as an appetiser or a main course. The sauce is unusually tangy. You can also toss the gnocchi (pronounced: 'nyoki') in any other sauce of your choice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead very well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 to 15 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a cylindrical roll 25 mm (1") in length. Roll each gnocchi between 2 forks to give a serrated finish; or you can shape them into dumplings.
- Boil plenty of water on a large pan and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil to it. Drop a few pieces at a time of the prepared gnocchi in it and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the gnocchi from the boiling water using a slotted spoon. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the gnocchi to it. Toss gently, adding the parsley and place on individual plates.
- Serve immediately with the salsa.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.