Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5842 times
Tasty and healthy chaat made with steamed spinach leaves and mixed with potatoes, green chillies and other spices.
- Mash the potatoes add chilliginger paste salt &chat masala keep aside.
- Make a batter of besan & salt of pakoras.
- Take 1 spanach leaf spread a little potato mix.cover with another spinach leaf press tightly repeat with remainig leaves.
- Heat oil dip the spinach leaves in the batter and fry crisp pakoras.
- In the serving plate place a pakora spread a little curds green chutney imli chutney sev & coriander your chat is ready.
This recipe was contributed by kavitam2005 on 25 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.