Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2150 times
Spruce up the nutrient content of your diet with this healthy Spinach some more recipe. The spinach puree is flavoured with garlic and chillies and can be served plain as soup or with rice as a side dish.
- Wash the spinach and chop it.
- Grind spinach,garlic and green
- Chilly to a fine paste.
- Add jeera,ajwain,til,chilli pwd,salt to the wheat flour.
- Mix well,then add spinach and
- Garlic paste and knead.
- Add little water if required and roll it into a
- Take a portion of the dough
- And roll it like regular parathas using oil in the inner folds and cook it on
- A tawa.
- Serve hot with homemade butter.
This recipe was contributed by babish on 18 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.