Spicy Yogurt Poha
by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8437 times
Spicy Yogurt Poha, it is a spicy tempered poha.
- Wash the poha under water for few seconds and leave them to drain.
- Combine the curds and salt and whisk it thoroughly.
- Add soaked poha and little water, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the peanuts and fry for few seconds.
- Add all chana dal, urad dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chillies, curry leaves and asafoetida, mix well.
- When the chana dal changes colour, add the green chillies, ginger and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Remove from heat and pour over the curd-poha mixture.
- Serve immediately and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 20 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.