Spicy Yoghurt and Vegetable Soup
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2802 times
A sizzling hot combination of vegetables simmered in a spicy yoghurt in the Spicy yoghurt and vegetable soup makes it a tasty and healthy soup recipe.
- Whisk the yougurt.
- Chop the onion and tomato.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the cumin seeds and stir until they begin to crackle.
- Add the vegetable and stir for 5 min.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Return to heat and add yoghurt, coriander and half the cream.
- Bring to boil stir in the remaining cream and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was contributed by gitavasan on 04 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.