Spicy Tomato and Pea Soup
This recipe has been viewed 2821 times
Delicious and warming soup made with tastiest vegetables- green peas and tomatoes.
Add your private note
Spicy Tomato and Pea Soup recipe - How to make Spicy Tomato and Pea Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Simmer tomatoes in the boiling water until very tender, cool, peel and blend in mixer into a smooth puree.
- Heat the ghee or butter in a pan, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn soft and golden brown.
- Add the spices, bay leaves and chilli and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and the tomato puree, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add peas, reduce the flame and cook until the peas are tender.
- Season with sugar and pepper and stir in chopped mint.
- Serve hot with toasted chapatti brushed with ghee.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 07 Feb 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.