Spicy Tomato and Pea Minty Soup
This recipe has been viewed 1227 times
Delicious and very nutritious soup made with worlds most healthy food peas and tomatoes.
Add your private note
Spicy Tomato and Pea Minty Soup recipe - How to make Spicy Tomato and Pea Minty Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Simmer tomatoes in the water until very tender,then puree in a food processor.
- Heat the butter or ghee in a pan, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the spices, bay leaves and chilli and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk,mix well, add the the tomato puree, mix well and bring to the boil.
- Add peas, reduce the flame and cook until the peas are tender.
- Season with sugar and pepper and add the mint.
- Serve hot with toasted chapatti brushed with ghee.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 07 Feb 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.