Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1960 times
Cook the tofu or soya paneer in this Spicy tofu recipe and enjoy with rotis or parathas. The tofu cubes are cooked with onion, tomatoe, chillies, ginger garlic paste and select seasoning powders in this stirfry recipe.
Add your private note
Spicy Tofu recipe - How to make Spicy Tofu
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oil in kadai and fry garlic, ginger, spring onions, corriander leaves and green chillies till there is a nice aroma.
- Add the soya and chilli sauce. add all the vegetables and mix well.
- Check and add salt according to taste as soya sauce also has salt. sprinkle water if needed. add tofu and mix well. add the lightly roasted til.
- Let the flavours soak into the tofu for 5 min.
- Garnish with onion greens and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pritig on 10 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.