Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3842 times
This is really good dish to serve as a afternoon snack as it is very presentable and tasty. enjoy it with tomato ketchup.
- Make pakoda like batter using besan, chili powder, soda, garam masala, 1 tsp. oil and water.
- Make green chutney by grinding coriander leaves, ginger, chilies, salt, lemon juice and peanuts.
- Make red chutney by grinding tomatoe sauce, garlic, cumins seeds, sugar and salt
- Take one slice of bread and apply green chutney on it. cover it with second slice of bread. apply red chutney on top of the second bread and cover it with third bread. dip the prepared bread sandwich in batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Take it out of oil and place it in a plate and cut diagonally.
This recipe was contributed by mehta5 on 14 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.