Spicy Tava Idlis (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35714 times
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 1 serving
here comes a yummy, nutritious snack, which is tantalising like junk food, but without the calories and the guilt. Left-over idlis stir-fried in pav bhaji masala make an unusual snack that tickles the taste buds. "
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions from burning.
- Add the tomatoes, ginger and turmeric powder and cook on a medium flame till the oil separates.
- Add the black salt, pav bhaji masala, salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the idlis and toss well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.