Spicy Tangy Green Chutney
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7076 times
A step by step instructions to prepare the spicy and tangy green chutney which can be stored in the refrigerator and then used as bread spread, side dish or dip.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger, mint and coriander and saute till the leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer along with curds and salt till smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Store refrigerated or serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 02 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.