by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2581 times
This is some chatpata drink. Enjoy it!
- Combine orange juice,vanilla ice cream, mint paste and green chilly paste and blend in a blender and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix strawberry crush and watermelon and black currant pieces and keep aside.
- Combine pineapple juice and chaat masala and keep aside.
- Take a tall glass and put the strawberry mixture in the bottom.
- Put ice cubes on it.
- Pour the orange juice mixture.On this pour the pineapple juice.
- Lastly add 50 ml soda water.
- Top with vanilla scoop and scoop of watermelon.
- Repeat for making more glasses and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 07 May 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.