Spicy Stuffed Potatoes ( Microwave Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19903 times
Potato cups filled with a cheese vegetable mixture. I have used a mixture of mushrooms and peas for the stuffing, but you may use any combination of vegetables that strike your fancy. Remember to place a bowl of water in the centre of the microwave, while cooking the potatoes, to prevent them from dehydrating.
- Wash and prick the potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Cut each potato into 2 halves and scoop out the centers.
- Mash the scooped out potatoes and keep aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the onions, mushrooms and butter and microwave on high for 2 minutes stirring once in between.
- Add the green chillies, ginger, green peas, scooped mashed potatoes, salt and pepper. Mix well and microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and keep aside.
- Rub some salt, pepper and butter on the skin.
- Place them on a microwave safe plate and fill it with mushroom and pea mixture and microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Remove and put 1/4th cheese slice on each potato and microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Serve immediately garnished with the chopped coriander.
Nutrient values per potatoe
|Vitamin A||167.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||11 mg|
|Folic Acid||11.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.