Spicy Stir-fry Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 220 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17837 times
Commonly made in chinese cuisine, the spicy stir-fry soup is a clear soup with crisp veggies. Red chillies and garlic bring about a fiery flavour, while the lemon juice adds a tangy tint.
- Put 2 cups of water to boil.
- Soak the red chillies in 1/2 cup of hot water for some time. Then pound them with the garlic into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the chilli and garlic paste and stir for some time.
- Then add the spring onion, cabbage and red capsicum and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of hot water, the lemon juice, sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||468 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||25.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||5.6 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.