Spicy Stir-fry Soup ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14980 times
Spicy stir-fry soup, a visual delight, this clear soup has stir-fried sprouts and veggies to up the protein, iron and vitamin c content. Ready in minutes and spiced with garlic and chillies, an ideal way to satiate hunger pangs and without gorging on too much food.
- Put 2 cups of water to boil.
- Soak the red chillies in ½ cup of hot water for some time (keep the remaining 1½ cups of water aside for later use).
- Drain, add the garlic and pound using a mortar-pestle (khalbhatta) to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the chilli-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onions, cabbage, red capsicum and bean sprouts and sauté on a medium flame for another few seconds.
- Add the remaining 1½ cups of hot water, lemon juice, sugar and salt, mix well and bring to boil. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.