Spicy Stir-fry Soup ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 195 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35561 times
Easy-to-make, healthy, and tasty too – that’s enough reason to love a recipe! The Spicy Stir-Fry Soup is a clear soup with succulent with vitamin C veggies like cabbage and capsicum. Rich in fibre and vitamin C, this soup ensures ample nutrients at just 29calories, making it perfect for weight-watchers.
- Soak the red chillies in ½ cup of hot water for 20 minutes.
- Drain the water leaving behind 1 tbsp. Add the garlic and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep the red chilli-garlic paste aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the chilli-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites, cabbage and red capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add 3½ cups of hot water, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.