Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2508 times
Spicy stir fry is a simple stir fry recipe which can be put on the table within minutes. The stir fry recipe includes vegetables, boiled rice, tofu chunks , eggs, carrots and spice powder mixed together. The spicy stir fry is a complete meal in itself and most surely a tasty one.
Add your private note
Spicy Stir-fry recipe - How to make Spicy Stir-fry
Preparation Time: 10 MINS Cooking Time: 20 MINS Total Time:
- Heat a wok or kadai and add the oil.
- Now add the onions and the carrots and stir-fry till soft and tender on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms,capsicums and the french beans.stir-fry till nice and tender.
- Now add garlic,ginger,
- Green chilli paste and salt to taste.stir-fry this for 2 minutes.
- Mix-in the cornflour/water mixture and let the sauce thicken.
- Add the noodles and stir-in the soy sauce too.serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Ragu on 19 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.