Spicy Stir-fried Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 443 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22881 times
This recipe has just the right combination of crunchy vegetables and soft rice noodles, a delightful complement to the wholesome Miso Soup.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl.
- In a pan, boil about 1 litre of water with some salt. When it comes to a boil, pour the water over the raw rice noodles. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes or till the noodles are soft.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add basil leaves and saute for a minute. Drain and keep aside.
- In the same oil and saute the paneer. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the same oil again, add the garlic, green chillies, french beans, carrots, mushrooms and celery and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles, peanuts, soya sauce, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper and 4 tablespoons of water and toss well.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions and red cabbage.
- Prepare this recipe as close to serving time as possible as it is not a good idea to re-heat it.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||317.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.