Spicy Sprouts Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 222 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25574 times
An unusual way of making a sandwich nutritious with protein and zinc laden sprouts.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and sauté for another 1 minute.
- Add the pav bhaji masala, coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, black salt, tomatoes and salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the sprouts and potatoes and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the sprouts mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place one portion on one slice of bread. Top with an onion slice and sandwich using another slice of bread.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Pre-heat the griller and grill the sandwiches, using a little low fat butter to cook.
- Serve hot.
- Pav bhaji masala is a spice blend that is easily available at provision stores.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.