Spicy Sprouts Pulao By PratimaJ
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1924 times
- Clean, wash and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the bay leaf, clove, cinnamon and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion and ginger-green chilli paste and sauté till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the rice and sprouts and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder and salt with 2½ cups of hot water. pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander.
This recipe was contributed by pratimaj on 08 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.