Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12831 times
Spicy sev makes for a spicy delicious snacking item with evening tea or coffee. The spice laden gram flour or besan based sev recipe is crispy and sure to delight all.
- Dry roast the cloves on a tawa on low heat for 3 to 4 mins.
- When cool pwder them.
- Shift clove powder gram flour salt chilli powder pepper powder and soda bicarb together.
- Add about 1 cup of water and mix to a smooth dough.
- Knead well.
- Put a handful of the dough into the sev mould fitted with medium sieve and press directly into the hot oil kadai.
- Fry on hidh heaqqt till done on both side and crisp.
- Store in airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by seju08 on 28 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.