Spicy Roasted Potatoes
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3598 times
Drinks lovers will enjoy this as a "chaakana"
Add your private note
Spicy Roasted Potatoes recipe - How to make Spicy Roasted Potatoes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Par boil the potatoes.
- Peel and prick with fork.
- Mix these potatoes with all the above masala.
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Put above potatoes in it.
- Pour water and cover the pan with the lid.
- When potatoes are ready.
- Dry rest of water on high flame.
- Decorate with coriander leaves and tomato slices.
- Serve hot with rice or chapatties.
This recipe was contributed by medha_kadam on 14 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.