Spicy Raspberry Lemon Cooler
by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 1605 times
- Put the raspberries, honey, lemon juice and water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook until the fruit has completely broken down, about five minutes.
- Remove from the flame and let stand until cool.
- Pour the mixture into a fine mesh strainer set over a pitcher. Press the fruit solids with a rubber spatula to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Discard the fruit pulp.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour three tablespoons of the raspberry syrup into the glass.
- Fill with water, stir, garnish with raspberries or a lemon wedge and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 01 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.