Spicy Radish Salsa
by Foodie #617557
This recipe has been viewed 1626 times
Genarally many kids will not like to eat radish, so if we prepare like salsa they cannot identify the raddish in that.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the onions, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, cumin seeds powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the groundnut powder and then chopped tomatoes, salt, black pepper and mix well and cook well for 10 minutes.
- Add the coriander, boiled radish, mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot with onion rings and/or with plain rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #617557 on 11 Aug 2014im now doing my nutrition course ii degree level.i live in hyderabad.i always like to do different r...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.