Spicy Puris - Snack
by s. hari
This recipe has been viewed 3740 times
Handy snacks for the evening with tea.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add mustard seeds, turmeric and asafoetida until they start crackling.
- Add red chillies, curry leaves, peanuts and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- then add split peas, coconut pieces and fry for 2 minutes.
- add salt, puffed rice and mix well for 5 minutes.
- Store them in an airtight container when cool.
This recipe was contributed by s. hari on 06 Feb 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.