Spicy Punjabi Dum Aloo
by Geeta Khanna
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45020 times
Spicy dum aloo with punjabi flavor
- Peel the potatoes; prick them with a knife and deep fry in oil.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the onions and cashewnuts and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadhai, add the paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Geeta Khanna on 11 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.