Spicy Potato Rolls
by Foodie #514071
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5250 times
Yummy bread rolls filled with spicy potatoes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the curds and the bread slices.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the mixture and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Spread the mixture onto the bread slices.
- Drizzle little curd on top.
- Roll the bread slices to form a bread roll.
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 15 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.