Spicy Peach Ice-Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7455 times
An ice-cream with the delicate flavouring of peach and cinnamon.
- Blend the peaches with the syrup from the can in a liquidiser.
- Mix the milk, condensed milk, peaches, lemon juice and most of the cinnamon powder. Taste and add sugar as required.
- Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- Sprinkle the balance cinnamon powder and serve.
- For recipes which require use of an ice-cream churner, either a hand or an electric churner can be used. The churning incorporates air and gives a ---
- --light texture. Churned ice-creams can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a plastic box or in a vessel covered on top with ----
- ---polyethylene. In this way, the formation of ice crystals is avoided.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.