Spicy Paneer Tikka Masala
by vrunda naik
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42640 times
A delicious spicy masaledar recipe!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, ginger-garlic paste, capsicum and cumin seeds and saute till the seeds crackle and onions turns translucent.
- Add the remaining masalas, sugar and salt, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- ADd the milk and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and food colour and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the paneer cubes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and mix well.
- Serve hot with garlic naans or rice.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 21 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.